Friday, June 28, 2013

Do Not Be Downcast

Psalm 42:11 NIV

"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."

Maybe I have been a little heavy the past couple of days but, as we have witnessed, people panic when their government or family life or work do not fall in line with their beliefs.  Take a breath.  Be still.  Listen.

The government is upon His shoulders.  We are children of God.  My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.  We are but aliens on this planet as God prepares a place for us.
So why be downcast?  Why let ourselves be disturbed by these events that surround us?  Instead, we should be hopeful and spread this hope and joy.   We still have time to praise God!  We are alive as He is alive.  We live in Him and He through us. 

We have God.  What more can I say?  I will yet praise Him, my God and my Savior.  Take control of your emotions.   Be still and know God.  Be silent and listen to His voice.  Speak as the Holy Spirit provides the words.  Be bold and empowered.  Praise Him and feel His presence. Let God be your assurance in life.  Praise Him.

No comments: