Thursday, March 9, 2017

Unwavering Trust

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord , the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:4 NIV
http://bible.com/111/isa.26.4.NIV

I am riding on a bus this morning headed to a local science museum with my son's class.  I have ridden on school busses all my school life and many times with my kids.  In all those times I cannot remember once questioning the safety or the functionality of the bus...

I believe in the mechanics to keep the bus moving, the driver to make to correct decisions, and those who are on the bus to not distract the driver.

If it is so easy to trust life in this situation, then why is it so difficult to trust an all-knowing, all-powerful, ever-present God in all situations?  Why are we so ready to question God?

Isaiah encourages us to trust in God always or forever.  Something to think about.

What is keeping you from trusting fully in God today?

No comments: